Your One Stop Shop for all your refinishing needs.
We at Champion Powder Coating pride ourselves on excellence in powder coating, craftsmanship and customer service.
We specialize in industrial , structural , heavy equipment, you bring it will coat it.
We do jobs others won’t. The bigger the better.
Conveniently located at 1461 Fairfax Ave San Francisco Ca. 94124
(between Newhall St & Mendell St)
Phone: (415) 822-1800 Fax : (415) 822-1802
What We Do
Champion Powder Coating provides high-quality for a wide variety of applications, including automotive, motorcycle, decorative, and industrial.
Champion Powder Coating has been committed to providing the highest quality finishing available, paired with unmatched customer service.
We can restore the finish on anything from a concourse quality show vehicle to hand-me-down patio furniture, all with the same attention to detail. Industrial sized production runs are treated the same as single works of art. We take time to make sure your items are handled with care from media blasting all the way to final finishing and even packing and shipping.
Give Champion Powder Coating a for your next project – we enjoy providing unique coating solutions.
Federal Government, State and Local Counties
Champion Powder Coating welcomes all government agencies, with refinishing jobs big and small please feel free to contact us for any and all job proposals.
Benefits Of Using Powder Coating
- DURABILITY- Powder coatings are extremely durable, and various types are formulated to endure the severity of chemicals, abrasion, and chipping, or UV radiation from sunlight.
- FINISH VARIETY- The latest powder technology has resulted in several different finishes, including texture,wrinkle, and hammer-tone, as well as smooth film powder coatings in any level of gloss.
- COLOR VARIETY- Powder coatings are available in a wide array of colors, and can be specially matched on request.Many translucent colors are also available.
- HIGHER QUALITY- Before baking, parts painted with liquid paint have a strong tendency to attract dust particles that mar the final finish. Since powder coatings are dry before baking, they attract virtually no dust which leads to a betterquality finish.
- EVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY- Powder coating is an “environmentally friendly” option. There are no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) in any part of the powder coating process. This eliminates one of the major causes of air pollution today.